Thanksgiving is a time for gathering with loved ones, expressing gratitude, and of course, indulging in delicious food. But why not add some extra fun and excitement to your Thanksgiving celebration this year? In this blog, we will explore a variety of fun and festive Thanksgiving party games that are sure to entertain guests of all ages. These games will create lasting memories and laughter for everyone involved.
5 Thanksgiving Party Games to Spice Up Your Party
Take your Thanksgiving party to the next level with these exciting Thanksgiving party games that make your guests engaged and create a memorable Thanksgiving party experience:
- Guess Whose Favorite Food – Have each person write down on a slip of paper his/her favorite Thanksgiving staple. Read them all out loud at once, then have each person submit their guesses
- ABC of Thankfulness – Have each person go around and say something they are thankful for — the only rule is that they have to go in alphabetical order. So, if the first person is thankful for something that starts with A, the next has to be thankful for something that starts with the letter B. Like this it will go on.
- This Year I – Tell two things you did or experienced over the past year, one real and one fake! Let your guest guess which is true, and learn more about what your guest did the year before. This one is especially good for those who haven’t seen each other in a while.
- Turkey History Quiz- Look up facts about the first Thanksgiving and the history of the holiday. Then, quiz your family to see if they can guess the trivia correctly!
- Guess Whose Favorite Food – Tell each person to write down on a paper his/her favorite Thanksgiving staple. Read them all out loud at once, then let each person guess whose favorite is.
Thanksgiving Icebreaker Games and Questions For All
Get ready to make your Thanksgiving gathering even more enjoyable with these icebreaker Thanksgiving party games and questions that are perfect for everyone! Whether you want newcomers, family, relatives, or would you rather, Question we have all. These activities will help break the ice and create a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
“Newcomer” Thanksgiving Questions
- What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
- Have you traveled anywhere interesting recently? What was the best part of your trip?
- What is No. 1 on your bucket list right now?
- What have you been thankful for this past year, week, and today?
- Do you have any favorite childhood memories involving Thanksgiving (or any holidays)?
“The Fareway Relative” Thanksgiving Questions
- What were the best and what were the hardest parts of your last year?
- What do you enjoy most about the city where you currently live?
- What are you looking forward to in the year ahead?
- What are your plans for the upcoming holidays?
- What hobbies or new things have you gotten into lately?
“The Close Family” Thanksgiving Questions
- If you could have any famous figure at our table with us for Thanksgiving, who would you choose?
- If you could create a new Thanksgiving menu of all your favorite foods, what would it be?
- What is your favorite thing about the family member sitting next to you?
- What is your funniest memory of our family?
- If we started a new tradition, what should our new tradition be?
“Would You Rather” Thanksgiving Questions
- Would you rather put syrup on your turkey or gravy on your pancakes?
- Would you rather eat a burned turkey or a flavorless turkey?
- Would you rather spend Black Friday shopping or skydiving?
- Would you rather have a delicious Thanksgiving meal with total strangers or a bad-tasting Thanksgiving meal with your favorite people?
- Would you rather cook the Thanksgiving meal or clean up the dishes?
Why Thanksgiving Party Games Are a Must For Celebration?
Thanksgiving party games are an absolute must-have because they bring people together, create a lively atmosphere, and add an extra element of fun to your celebration. They help to break the ice, encourage interaction, and create lasting memories. They’re a great way to keep both kids and adults entertained throughout the day. So, don’t miss out on the opportunity to make your Thanksgiving party unforgettable with these exciting games.
Ready To Have Fun On Thanksgiving Party?
Adding some fun and festive spirit with Thanksgiving party games to your celebration can take your gathering to the next level. You can also check out mythanksgivingshirts to get fun attire for this special celebration. So gather your loved ones, get into the holiday spirit, and let the fun of games begin!